WYC students achieved success in the Hong Kong Biology Literacy Award (2022/2023)2023-02-18
We are thrilled to announce the outstanding achievements of our students in the Hong Kong Biology Literacy Award (2022/2023). The exceptional performance of our students has earned our school the Best School Award.
Congratulations are extended to the following students who have represented our school with dedication and have received awards:
- Lo Wing Yin and Tang Kwan Ho received the First Class Honours Award.
- Cheung Shin Gi, Ma Sze Sum, and Deng Lai Yi received the Second Class Honours Award.
- Huang Ka Yiu received the Third Class Honours Award.
- Lau Sze Chun received the Merit Award.
- Chan Yu Kiu received the Active Participation Award.
Organized by the Hong Kong Association for Science and Mathematics Education, the Hong Kong Biology Literacy Award aims to stimulate students' interest in science by expanding their exposure to scientific investigation. The competition challenges students with a variety of scientific investigative questions.